Sunday, September 21, 2008

The 23rd Thing!

Yayyyyyyyyyy!
I have arrived at last.I look back in awe of what I have achieved since taking up the challenge of Web 2 and I have come to the conclusion this experience has been a great learning curve for me.I love the image generators, I created my own chocolate bar called the Forrestbabe Delight, have my own street named after me, and have my name printed on sand at the beach.
I have enjoyed the social networking part, because it has given me the opportunity to look at other sites such as Facebook and myspace. I am a bebo fan myself and I find that I can apply more applications on my blog that on my bebo page. I have learned about RSS feeds, Wiki,De.licious,Zoho Writer, Google Docs, E-books, podcasts, and last but not least is YouTubes my absolute favourite discovery so far.

No comments: