Thursday, July 10, 2008

Angels


"I wish for you..." Comfort on difficult days, Smiles when sadness intrudes, Rainbows to follow the clouds, Laughter to kiss your lips, Sunsets to warm your heart. Gentle hugs when spirits sag, Friendships to brighten your being, Beauty for your eyes to see, Faith so that you can believe, Courage to know yourself, Patience to accept the truth, And love to complete your life. God Bless you! I asked the Lord to bless you. As I prayed for you today to guide you and protect you as you go along your way.... His love is always with youHis promises are true no matter what the tribulation. You know He will see us through so, when the road you're traveling on seems difficult, give your problems to the Lord and God will do the rest.
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God!

1 comment:

Hikurangi said...

Tena koe Mz Forrestbabe,
Let me be the first to comment on your page, my friend.

Yes, I agree. "Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly and leave the rest to God or to the Universe.
Tino pai to ra.